Sunday 4 November 2007

What is a blog?

I have thought and thought about what type of things I could write in a blog. Should they be personal? Should they be enlightening? Should they be based on current events?

Well, for starters, I already (losely) keep an online journal about my life. So I do not want that here as well, although doubtless my life will creep in at some point.

Well, what about the current events? Perhaps. But I am really not big on the news. So perhaps not then.

Well, what about enlightening advice or uplifting discussions? Again, perhaps. But maybe not as a focus.

What I ideally imagine for this page, is that occaisionally people might suggest a topic that I could talk about. I may even do a few video blogs - if i had a microphone!!! So, if anyone wants any topic discussed or if I come across some point in my daily life, it will end up here.
So basically, you could probably be expecting a melange of random discussions, some rants, and a little of me. How lucky you shall be!

So...how often should I update? I guess it really depends on if people read this, and if so, then on how *many* people read. As for right now... maybe one post per week.

That is the plan anyway. Doubtless that I will forget to type!

So blog-reading-people... if you would like to leave any suggestions for topics here, then please feel free!!!

~Alex

No comments: